Monday, October 22, 2012

Church Picnic {2012}

Saturday was our church's annual picnic.  We are truly blessed with members of our church body who really know how to host a great day at the park!  They are pure fun!  It is safe to say that our church picnic is something we all greatly anticipate this time of year.  I didn't get to take very many pictures compared to past picnics because I wasn't even there for an hour.  I didn't think I would be able to spend any time at the picnic this year because of a conflicting event.  I had the privilege of serving for my first time ever as a "second shooter" for a WEDDING!!!  So keep an eye out for that coming up! :)

Last year's picnic post

Hope y'all enjoy


I love this park!  It's so pretty and has an awesome nature trail.

 Mrs. Mudd making her amazing beans!

Katherine's little posse!  Ha-ha

 Allyson!!!!!  Check out her photography blog!
http://allysonjanellphotography.tumblr.com/

I'm not very good at catching people in the moment.  They always see me coming!









1 comment: