Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Too Cute for Words

Meet my dog Oreo. He's the cutest little cookie this world has ever seen. Not even 2 years old yet, this puppy is HYPER!!! He does the strangest things sometimes. Acts all big and tough one minute, the next a little baby. haha

My brother's room was just painted and is completely empty right now. It was just calling me to do something in there. While I was thinking of something to do, this cutie ran in the room. =P
As crazy as he is I love this little guy.

Well I hope you like it and come back for more. :)



(I made the walls in this picture more greenish. They are not really like this. I just thought it looked better for this picture.)





the secret to getting him to pose ;)



Eating his reward <3

2 comments:

  1. So cute Sarah. I know what you mean about places/things calling you to take a pictures.haha. love these photos! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is.......AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! (He is SOOO CUTE!!!!) LOL :) These are great photo's Sarah. So enjoy checking your blog. =D Pray your having a great week!! BFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,
    Danielle S.

    ReplyDelete