Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Saxophone

Two weekends ago, my aunt and uncle were here for a quick visit. My uncle brought his saxophone and asked if I could take a few shots. Like I said earlier, it was a very quick visit. We went to the beach all day Saturday.  When we got home, we were wiped out. So on Sunday, after church, I  literally had 5 minutes to take some pictures before they left for home. I took a whole bunch and they weren't so bad.  These are just the ones I was messing around with. =P

Well, I hope you like it and come back for more :)








I can't decide if I like the way I edited this - black & white background with a colored subject. I always find myself doing this to pictures but I'm not 100% sure I like it.


Colored

2 comments:

  1. These pics are absolutely beautiful! Oh and the sax plays great too! ---Uncle Jose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - these came out super cool. You did awesome in such a quick minute!!! It meant a lot to Uncle Jose, thank you so much. :)

    Luv you, Aunt Cristie

    ReplyDelete