Monday, December 26, 2011

Thanksgiving Day {2011}



   2011 Thanksgiving day we cooked all morning.  We then packed up all the food and headed to a place my Tita rented.  It was a party room with jumping balloons for all the cousins.  Although, I'm sure at one point or another everyone in the family was in there having a good time.  Not just the kids.  :P

   I know this is really late but here they are....
I hope you like them :)



My mom making her very popular green bean caserole

The lovely tables my mother put together!



My uncle's signature move - Ha!

My Aunt Laura and my mom
Can you tell they're sisters?

One of the tables of food ;)

My cousin Charlene and her little girl Chloe

Matt and Will playing on the worst pool table ever - Ha!

Going around and saying what we are thankful for.
Very sweet moments

We all get very excited for Uncle Bill's develed eggs

Dad, Mom, and Charlene

Tita, Willie, and Bill

Tito and Tita

Will, Sergio, and Matt

Brother and Sister love :)



Cousins playing!!







Reading the newspaper looking for Black Friday deals


Emily and Chloe
Playing very cute until Willie came and "It" happened...
Will got Chloe, swung the little car around and pushed her without really looking where he was pushing her.
She ended up running into a table at top speed!!!!! 
After everyone rushed to see if she was alright, Charlene began to laugh like crazy.
Chloe did not have a scratch.
CHARLENE GOT IT ON VIDEO!!!
We watched it over and over.  It was hysterical!!!!
None of us could breathe for a good ten minutes!
I know I won't forget that momment for a loooong time


Charlene showing the video to everyone


At the end of the long day, it was definitely a memorable Thanksgiving Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment