Monday, June 25, 2012

A Day in the Country

This city gal right here had a blast at one of my friends' house which is, you guessed it, in the country.  

With a sweet bunch of girlies we celebrated my dear friend Bethany's sixteenth birthday!  We all had a blast riding horses, throwing water balloons, shooting silly string, and water guns!  

Here are just a few snap shots I took when I wasn't shooting my friends...
and I don't mean taking pictures. ;)

Hope you enjoy! 



Some of the younger girls set a goal to catch a chicken.  The chickens didn't care to cooperate.

This is about how close I will stand to a cow in a open grassy field.



Sassy is the best dog ever to play fetch with! ... Apparently, she also does not mind grass in her eyeball.

To busy riding - I only took two pictures of the horses (haha!)

 Still in hiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment