Monday, December 31, 2012

Family Session

One of the most cliche phrases must be "I cannot believe how fast this year has gone by!"  But it is so incredibly true that I have been saying it to myself constantly throughout the day.  2012 has been by far the most exiting year of my life.  It has been filled with many milestones and accomplishments which, one year ago today, I never dreamed would happen.  I feel extremely blessed and I am looking forward to see what 2013 will roll around.

On Friday the 28th, I had the privilege to take family photos of some dear friends.  I am giddy that this is my last post of the year!  We met at Stevenson's Park and, unlike the usual weather around here, this day was cold and extremely windy!  We almost had to run a lap before we began.  But no worries!  This family bundled up in their stylish coats and posed away for me.  When I say they "posed" for me, I mean it!  They where naturals!  I hardly told them a thing.  It may have been cold, but this session was warm with lots of family love!

Happy New Years Eve!






1 comment: